As AIESEC Alumni Association of Hong Kong (AAAHK) would like to involve more AIESEC alumni / members for the social contribution in HK, AAAHK will form a team of participants with both our alumni members and AIESEC Hong Kong student members, interns etc. to help fund raising for the upcoming Community Chest’s New Territories Walk on February 27, 2011. You are welcomed to join us…… and contribute to raise fund for this event, which is specifically for providing appropriate caring and supportive services to “Children and Youth”. You can find more details of the event from the official web site of Community Chest.
Date: February 27, 2011 (Sunday), 08:00 – 10:00
Venue: From Pak Shek Kok Promenade (near Science Park) to Tai Po Waterfront Park (The total distance is 5.5 km and it takes around 2 hours to complete)
If you are interested to make a contribution and join the New Territories Walk under the Team – AAAHK on Feb 27, 2011:
- Reply “I will join” in facebook or send email to NTWalk@aaahk.com to indicate that you will join.
- Download our New Territories Walk Sponsor Form (a PDF with AAAHK’s name pre-printed on the appropriate space) or from the Community Chest.. Please indicate Team Name as “AIESEC Alumni Association of Hong Kong Ltd.”
- Start solicit donations from your friends, relatives and colleagues.
On the day of Feb 27, 2011
- Bring your FORM and COLLECTED DONATION to the Charity Walk venue.
- Gathering at a specific point of the Charity Walk VENUE at 08:30.
- Call Ivan Chiu at 97222120 if you cannot find the gathering venue.
- Bring a bottle of water, umbrella, jacket, etc. necessary for yourself.
- We shall have lunch together in Tai Po.
If you are only interested to MAKE DONATIONS to our team, please email to NTWalk@aaahk.com for further liaison.
Remark : Official receipts by the Community Chest will be issued for donation of HK$100 or above